|Richard Hobbs +|
- Harris, JA; Hobbs, RJ; Higgs, E; Aronson, J. 2006. Ecological restoration and global climate changes RESTORATION ECOLOGY 14 (2): 170-176.
- Society for Ecological Restoration International and IUCN Commission on Ecosystem Management. 2004. Ecological Restoration, a means of conserving biodiversity and sustaining livelihoods. Society for Ecological Restoration International, Tucson, Arizona, USA and IUCN, Gland, Switzerland.
- Hobbs, Richard J., Eric Higgs, and James A. Harris. "Novel Ecosystems: implications for conservation and restoration." Trends in Ecology and Evolution 24, no. 11 (August 2009): 599-605.
- Bradley, BA; Oppenheimer, M; Wilcove, DS. 2009. Climate change and plant invasions: restoration opportunities ahead?. GLOBAL CHANGE BIOLOGY 15 (6): 1511-1521.
- Palmer, Margaret A. "Reforming Watershed Restoration: Science in Need of Application and Applications in Need of Science." Estuaries and Coasts 32:1-17 (2009). (accessed November 7, 2010).
- Jackson, S. T., and R. J. Hobbs. 2009. Ecological Restoration in the Light of Ecological History. Science 325:567-569.
- Ruiz-Jaen, M. C., and T. M. Aide. 2005. Restoration success: How is it being measured? Restoration Ecology 13:569-577.
- Jones, HP; Schmitz, OJ Rapid Recovery of Damaged Ecosystems PLoS ONE, 4(5): e5653 MAY
- Flitcroft, RL; Dedrick, DC; Smith, CL; et al. Social Infrastructure to Integrate Science and Practice: the Experience of the Long Tom Watershed Council ECOLOGY AND SOCIETY, 14 (2): Art. No. 36 2009.
- de Groot, RS; Alkemade, R; Braat, L; et al. Challenges in integrating the concept of ecosystem services and values in landscape planning, management and decision making ECOLOGICAL COMPLEXITY, 7 (3): 260-272 Sp. Iss. SI SEP 2010.